Alan, Shelley & Ella

Alan, Shelley & Ella

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch!

I have always wanted to go to a Pumpkin Patch and finally got around to doing it as a family this year. We did not get any pumpkins as they were twice as much as what it would cost us to get them from the grocery store. We did enjoy ourselves and the farm life. Ella's Daddy is getting a lot better at taking pictures.
Daddy took a picture of Ella inside a hay wagon. She is holding on to one of the beams because the silly kid can't walk yet. I didn't know we were going to have a photo chute of her or I would have dressed her a little cuter. But she's adorable anyway! I guess I should mention Ella's black eye. She fell out of her high chair right on her upper cheek bone. I felt so bad. But it is totally gone now.
I love how the pumpkins are faded in the background!
Some random lady was nice enough to take a family photo, but she cut off a little bit of Alan's head.

No comments: