Alan, Shelley & Ella

Alan, Shelley & Ella

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Halloween!



My wonderful and pretty Mom came out for Ella's first birthday. Here is Ella and her Grandma Hess in the front of our yard. My Mom was wonderful when she came to visit. We would go on walks together, shopping, and working on Ella's birthday party. She helped me out so much, especially with Ella's party and making the banners and decorations for me. She is the best and we miss her already! She would even make Ella giggle, it was so cute!
Ella playing outside with the tea lights to our pumpkins.
Ella crawling on the sidewalk, because the darn kid won't walk yet. But we still love her!
This year for Halloween I decided to be a tooth and Ella would be the tooth fairy. Daddy who is taking this picture was himself, the dentist.



My super neighbor Aimee and her son Lincoln. I love my neighbor Aimee. She is always making cookies and bringing me over some. So delicious! Especially chocolate oatmeal cookies, my favorite. So I think Aimee and I are like cousins some where down the line. One day I was at her house and noticed she had this family history book of her Great Grandma and her Great Grandma's last name is Neville. I looked at her and said, " My Grandma's last name is Neville." Aimee then said, "Well, my maiden name is Neville." I said, "My Mom's maiden name is Neville. I have never met another Neville in my life." Aimee said, "Me neither, we must be related." Well it turns out that our hometowns in Cali are a half in hour from each other. The Nevilles grew up in Utah and then moved to Cali. Also really crazy story, her Dad is an Oncologist, someone who diagnosis cancer. Her Dad, worked on my Uncle Keith who had down syndrome and was diagnosed with a brain tumor, a few years back, and my Mom remembers Aimee's dad, Dr. Neville telling my Uncle Keith that they are related. I guess you could say that it's a small world after all! hehe!




No comments: