Alan, Shelley & Ella

Alan, Shelley & Ella

Thursday, June 07, 2012

What have we been up to!

 Making Mother's Day Gifts
 Ella after we went swimming at the YMCA!
 Ella painting with water colors. I know she is just in her diaper and shirt, but all of you can relate if you have a wiggly child that kicks and screams every time you change her diaper. We're lucky she has a diaper on!
 Ella on Easter Morning! In her Easter dress!
 Ells in the backyard! She loves to play with her water table and draw chalk all over her picnic table and of course the ground, oh and did I mention bubbles! I finally made her homemade bubbles with water, cornstarch, and dawn soap.
 Ells and I in the backyard after she went swimming in her kiddy pool. She is wearing her 12 month bathing suit from last year. It's a little snug, but I wanted to see if it still fits.
Ells favorite thing to do when we come outside is to grab a pea pod or two from the garden. We love our Ells, she is growing up so fast! She has her moments, and we send her to her room and shut the door. But then she can be pretty sweet too! Her favorite things to say right now, are: I stuck...I know, I-pad, Butterfly, Harmonica because Grandma Hess gave her one, nasty feet because the poor girl and her Mommy and Daddy got the hand, foot, mouth virus and she loves to sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star as best as she can!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ella is the cutest thing ever! I can not believe how big she is!!! Man how time flies with these little ones. Miss you guys!