Alan, Shelley & Ella

Alan, Shelley & Ella

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Fun!

 Going to the Kansas City Zoo! 
 Ella playing with Mommy's Sun Glasses on Mommy and Daddy's bed! She is showing a little shoulder and then some!
 Ella enjoying the Edge (gymnastices place) just down the street! She is running out of the foam pit onto the tramp. We are so lucky to live where we are in Riverside, MO. We really are in a great location to everything! 
Our garden this year we grew: tomatoes, cucumbers like crazy, peppers, rasberry bush, peas, onions and I have to say that Alan has devoted his time and effort in making a successful garden. I hardly did a thing. He set up  a soaker hose with timer so that our plants get watered on a regular basis. He has also done a great job fertilizing and pulling weeds. We now are still growing peppers, some tomatoes, and after our peas were done we planted some beans that are producing well. We can't wait to move and get some land to grow our very own big garden some day. 


 Ella and Daddy at the Splash Pad at the YMCA. Ella is such a big girl going down the slide by herself!

 Typical Ella in the backyard. We go outside at least 3 times a day, for my own sanity and because Ella loves it. She also loves her pop-cicles. 

 I sewed these burp clothes and bibs for a neighbor's baby shower. I love doing crafts when I have the time! 
I love this picture, for two reasons: Alan looks cute to me, and Ella looks so adorable and silly! A great friend from Alan's ward: Sister Bankhead embroidered Ella's name in this adorable bath towel. Alan's Mom now has an embroider sewing machine and has embroidered a few things for Ella, Alan, and I. We are so lucky to have good friends and family! Sorry it's so blurry she wouldn't stop moving!

No comments: